Twitter Pitch Your Launch Pad Idea @e2conf w/#E2L09
Launch Pad - Submissions are Open
Tweet Your Company's Pitch Today!
Launch Pad is a main stage event at Enterprise 2.0 Conference where 4 lucky finalists get to pitch their product or idea in front of the largest audience in the E2 community. The first round of submissions for the 2009 edition of Launch Pad is open NOW.
If you've got a pitch, we want to hear it.Round One: Pitch your most interesting product or idea to us via Twitter, in 140 characters or less, including the tag #E2L09Voting begins on May 8, after which 16 finalists will be announced to move on to the next round for video submissions. Check out the Launch Pad blog post for full details and a participation schedule.Enterprise 2.0 Conference is the largest and most important event for those using Web 2.0 and social tools to transform their companies. With the addition of more innovative speakers and sessions.Launch Pad is open to all Pavilion Pass and registered conference attendees. Please register with code CNACEB08 for 20% off a conference or workshop pass, or to receive your free Pavilion Pass. If you have questions about the Launchpad process or schedule, please contact Stowe Boyd, the E2 Launch Pad Head Honcho.
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- The Oracle Insurance Survey: Overcoming IT Hurdles to Success
- Core Systems Modernization: Harnessing the Power of Rules-Based Policy Administration
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery