What We've Learned from Our New Workplace Survey in Week One
Although it's too early to draw conclusions, here are some interesting facts.
Survey takers come from every walk of life, from elementary knowledge worker to CEO, and from almost every industry one could imagine.
Not surprisingly, ca. 96% of respondents use e-mail and word processing regularly.
60% have told us that their work is completely autonomous, while 46% said their job is all about creative thinking.
The war stories survey respondents are contributing to questions asking how they have used software to make themselves more productive, tell us that human ingenuity is alive and well in an age of cold, faceless technology.
Make sure we hear from you - go to the New Workplace survey now and please tell your friends and colleagues to participate as well.
More Social Business Insights
- Proven Tips for High Volume Sending
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- The Oracle Insurance Survey: Overcoming IT Hurdles to Success
- Core Systems Modernization: Harnessing the Power of Rules-Based Policy Administration
- Strategy: Strategies for Improving Web Application Security
- Research: 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey