Trend 9: Data-Driven Jobs Offer Satisfaction, ChallengeBI, analytics and information management professionals are somewhat more satisfied and challenged in their careers than the general IT populace. It wasn't a dramatic gap, but then there are lots of other interesting and dynamic fields within IT. On overall satisfaction, 69% of BI and data integration/data warehousing staff are either "very satisfied" or "satisfied," whereas the corresponding figure for all staff is 62% (managers in both camps report the same level of satisfaction).
Asked if they feel they are being intellectually challenged in their jobs, 91% of BI/analytics/information management staff and 93% of managers say they are in fact challenged or somewhat challenged, whereas 87% of all IT staff and 91% of all IT managers feel the same way.
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?