Trend 10: Data Professionals Embrace The FutureTimes are changing and yesterday's historical query and reporting skills aren't enough. BI and information management veterans may already command high salaries, but they can boost their salaries and career longevity by embracing and building their familiarity and expertise with next-generation approaches and technologies. Big-data platforms, unstructured information-management techniques, text-analytics technologies and advanced analytics are emerging as keys to the future of business insight. Smart employers and smart employees will embrace the change.
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.