Trend 1: Salaries See Healthy GrowthBI, analytics, and information management professionals enjoy better-than-average salaries, but it gets even better--for managers in particular--when considering total compensation. BI managers are fourth on the total-compensation list, at $134,000, among 23 IT job categories we investigated in our full salary survey. BI staff tied for 10th (with telephony/unified communications staff ) at $96,000. Data integration/data warehousing managers rank sixth in total compensation, at $131,000, while staff are seventh, at $101,000.
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.