- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
Tivo unit combines viewership data with product sales information to show advertisers which TV shows reach the right consumers.
When a tool becomes indispensable, it becomes a crutch. Don't forget how to think on your own.
Social, mobile, cloud and big data all can help you move more quickly and reach new customers. For the latest wisdom on how, join us at the E2...
Mike Gregoire says company has an edge in big data analytics because it already looks at massive amounts of network, system, security and...
Are you oversharing or undersharing on social networks? Job hunters should understand the social behaviors that may concern potential employers.
Infor cranks out new user interfaces and social and cloud options for its enterprise apps to take on SAP, Oracle and Microsoft.
Amazon CTO Werner Vogels predicts real-time analysis and "invisible" Hadoop capacity on demand are the future of big data computing.
"Freakishly smart" sensors embedded in a basketball send shooting and dribbling data to a smartphone app and provide new level of coaching.
Without proof points and support, end users can easily stall your social business plans.
Blaming Windows 8 for the PC market's ongoing woes misses the bigger picture.