Splashtop 2 Remote DesktopWhy toil at your desk this summer? The aptly named Splashtop 2 frees you to work by the pool or some other shimmering body of water. This remote-control app lets you use your iPad to operate a Mac or Windows PC. It connects devices across the Internet (via the optional Anywhere Access Pack), has a simple authentication scheme, and is optimized for the new iPad's Retina display.
Splashtop 2 costs $2 for a limited time in the iTunes App Store, and $10 thereafter. The Anywhere Access Pack, an in-app purchase, is $1 per month or $10 per year.
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Desktop and Application Virtualization Best Practices
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data