American Eagle's Mobile TacticsReleased late last year, American Eagle's latest mobile app hits the usual checklist of features. It's integrated with the loyalty program, so customers can look up their points. It displays the latest catalog of merchandise. It lets customers scan barcodes to add those items to their wish list. It also delivers special offers and promotions, and is commerce enabled, so customers can buy from their phone. Oh, and it also lets customers upload pictures to Facebook so friends can weigh in on the new threads.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?