Virtual Shopping: The Next Big TrendAugmented reality (or virtual shopping) is the coming rage in retail (maybe). Here a game (and apparently gender-confused) demonstrator tries on a wedding dress using Swivel's 3-D Virtual Dressing Room. In this case it's powered by Microsoft Kinect, which lets the demonstrator grab clothes off the virtual rack and reach out and add accessories. Swivel's technology also works with a consumer's Web cam if they don't have Microsoft's xbox and Kinect.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?