Epicor Clienteling App Links Salespeople To CRMEpicor Retail Clienteling, from Epicor Software, is a tablet app optimized for the Apple iPad and designed to give salespeople customer insight--including details about shopping and service history--right out of Epicor's CRM application database. As shown above, the app displays pictures of what a particular customer has purchased in the past, so salespeople will instantly know what that customer buys and his or her style and color preferences (in the example of clothing). This data would normally be trapped in a back-office CRM interface, but now it's available as a sales tool. Other app screens show how many dollars that customer has spent in the recent past compared to prior years.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.