Datameer Stays Ahead Of The Analytics CurveHaving lots of data is one thing. Storing it all in one scalable place, like Hadoop, is better. But the real value in big data is being able to structure, explore and make use of that data without delay. That's where Datameer comes in.
Datameer's platform for analytics on Hadoop provides modules for data integration (with relational databases, mainframes, social network sources and so on), a spreadsheet-style data analysis environment and a development-and-authoring environment for creating dashboards and data visualizations. The big draw is the spreadsheet-driven data analysis environment, which provides more than 200 analytic functions, from simple joins to predictive analytics.
Datameer customer Sears Holdings reports that it can develop in three days interactive reports that would take six to 12 weeks to develop using conventional OLAP tools. What's more, the spreadsheet-style interface gives business users a point-and-click tool for analyzing data within Hadoop. Through a recent partnership with Workday, Datameer is poised to embed its capabilities into that cloud vendor's enterprise applications. We'll be watching for breakthrough results.
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.