Meet The PresidentSteve Sinofsky is the President of Microsoft's Windows division, and the driving force behind Windows 8. Lately, he's been rumored to be a possible heir apparent to the role of CEO at Microsoft, succeeding Steve Balmer. Sinofsky emphasized a new era for computing, notably that users would no longer have to make choices--between consuming content or producing it; battery life or more features; and so on.
Windows 8 Consumer Preview: 8 Expectations
8 Features That Could Make Windows 8 Great
Microsoft: SkyDrive Will Be 'World's Hard Drive'
Microsoft Office For iPad Nears Release?
8 More Ways Windows 8 Could Be Great
9 Coolest Smartphones At Mobile World Congress
10 Android App Hidden Gems
10 iPad Problems, Solved
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?