A majority of enterprises have upgrade plans for Windows 8, though it won't be available until next year. See what else IT pros have to say about Microsoft's "reimagined" operating system.
The most frequently cited barrier to Windows 8 upgrades was the fact that many IT organizations are simply just too busy with other projects.
- 6 Great Windows Phone Mango Features For Business
- 10 Epic Android Apps
- 10 Innovative iOS 5 Apps
- Windows XP At 10: No Life Support
- Dell Bets On Windows 8 To Take On iPad
- Windows 8 Secure Boot Fears Continue
- Microsoft's Ballmer Trashes Android, Touts Skype
- Windows 8: Ballmer Shows Off 4 Features
White PapersMore White Papers