AppetitesThis tasty cooking app starts you out with 30 free recipes, with additional ones costing 99 cents apiece, or six for $1.99. Each Appetites recipe features a series of HD video clips in which the chef who created the dish steps you though its preparation. Video quality is excellent, particularly on the Retina display, and the chefs' narrated instructions are easy to follow--even if your past culinary skills are limited to a can opener and microwave. If you don't mind bringing your new iPad into the kitchen--oil splatter and all--Appetites may persuade you to ditch printed cookbooks for good. (And may convince you to buy a waterproof iPad case, which can protect you from kitchen splatter and get you set for pool/beach season.)
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?