Personalizing Job Search Down to Your TraitsIt's good to know Google doesn't a have a lock on search. A vertically targeted search engine was introduced at Demo that gets its fuel from deep personalization. The job search tool called ApplyApp.ly relies on semantic technology to use your LinkedIn profile information, your resume, and your Myers-Briggs personality type to rate and rank the relevance of a particular position. ApplyApp.ly stood out, too, for the growing trend toward application and service verticalization that will keep competition alive against those companies that deign to do no evil but still rule the world.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.