Computer On A Credit CardIn case the little light didn't tip you off, the credit card being held by Jeff Mullen, the founder of Pittsburgh, Pa.-based Dynamics Inc., isn't just a credit card. It's a super-thin computer. The card itself can change information on the magnetic stripe to mimic other types of cards. Want to use reward points instead of credit? You can operate the card to do so. Dynamics showed off its E-Plate card at Demo two years ago and walked away with a $1 million check. Since then, however, it has raised tons of money and the backing of some of the nation's biggest card-issuing banks, such as Citi and UMB. It presented an update as a featured alumnus of the Demo event.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.