Two-factor Authentication Sans SecureID TokensThreats to your data continue to get bigger, badder, and bolder. That means the good guys need to get smarter, swifter, and more innovative. Toopher co-founder and CEO Josh Alexander thinks he can eliminate two-step authentication tokens as icons of safe computing. His company allows your phone and its GPS to authenticate you passively--without pulling it, or a token, out of your pocket. When you log into a Toopher-enabled website, Toopher prompts you to verify, then remembers the specified location. After that, it'll automatically verify you.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?