Manage Your Phone System From The BeachYour telecom crew may love you for adopting RingCentral, especially now that setting up and managing the cloud-based business-class phone system is much easier. At Demo, the company introduced its "cloud touch" platform as the newest ease-of-use feature to its VOIP telephone service. Via an iPhone or iPad, the new feature allows anyone, even an employee, to set up, reconfigure, or otherwise manage office phones or connected devices.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Improving Customer Service in the Age of Digital Disruption
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- IBV Study: Connecting the C-Suite
- Managing Volatility through Smart Inventory Planning
- How enabling Supply Chain visibility can improve the bottom line
- Supply Chain Management Best Practice Guide: Three Rules for Building a Smarter Supply Chain
- 2012 Excelian high performance computing maturity benchmark