A Personal, 24/7 CoachNobody wants his or her personal trainer around all the time. But constant monitoring, as in 24-by-7, may be what it takes to be an elite athlete, or to improve your health and fitness. At Demo, a company called BodyMedia introduced a "pro" version of its monitoring system. When you're wearing an armband or patch, pictured here, BodyMedia's system tracks calories burned, activity, and sleep patterns. Once your data is loaded into BodyMedia's new ProConnect app, it's available to your trainer and coach anytime, anywhere.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.