Seek And Ye Shall FindThere is an enormous emphasis on improving search in SharePoint 2013, both for IT and end users. The reason is obvious: If users can't find what they need when they need it, then all of the features in the world can't help. Developers and administrators get more control over ensuring strong search performance. One example: The new ability to customize the appearance of search results based upon content type, rather than simply delivering a uniform list as in the past. Microsoft's SharePoint Team Blog offers an extensive post on the basics of developing a successful search experience for your users. There is also new hybrid search support for environments that run both on premises (SharePoint Server) and cloud (Office 365) instances of SharePoint.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.