Tools For Legal EaglesWant to make your legal department happy? SharePoint 2013 ushers in a new set of tools for managing the e-discovery process when necessary. Discovery is the legal process by which the two parties in litigation collect and share evidence. E-discovery simply applies the same concept to the enormous amounts of data generated in the digital age. SharePoint's new eDiscovery Center allows for searches across SharePoint, Exchange and Lync environments, querying and filtering data by specific variables, and placing holds on content that might be subject to legal review.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?