SharePoint As Publishing PlatformWords like "social" and "sharing" might be more popular among marketers and users alike these days, but SharePoint is as much about publishing as collaboration. That's true not just for internal sites but public-facing content as well. SharePoint continues to build out the available tools for Web content management (WCM), including new authoring and publishing capabilities, such as cross-site publishing for managing multiple sites. New design and branding features -- such as the mobile interfaces mentioned in a previous slide -- give designers more options without requiring SharePoint-specific development expertise.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.