Out With The OldAs is usually the case with major application releases, there is both addition and subtraction. Some features of SharePoint 2010 (pictured) have been removed in 2013, or will be in a future release. These include things such as certain site templates, Web services, and other under-the-hood elements. Microsoft notes that many of the retired features are related to the significant changes to search functionality. The company has published a full list, along with notes, at the Technet site. We recommend you read it prior to kicking off an upgrade.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Improving Customer Service in the Age of Digital Disruption
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- IBV Study: Connecting the C-Suite
- Managing Volatility through Smart Inventory Planning
- How enabling Supply Chain visibility can improve the bottom line
- Supply Chain Management Best Practice Guide: Three Rules for Building a Smarter Supply Chain
- 2012 Excelian high performance computing maturity benchmark