How Current Is The Rest Of Your Tech?If your or your users' PCs look something like the image pictured here -- geriatric hardware, laughably minimal memory and an operating system that's now three versions old -- Office 2013 isn't in your short-term future. Windows XP and Vista users need not apply. Office 2013, including Office 365, requires Windows 7 or Windows 8. So if you're stretching that XP investment for the foreseeable future, you'll have to stretch an older version of Office, too. Likewise, if you're hoping to mash up an Office 365 subscription with an older version of the desktop software, expect some hiccups with Office 2007.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.