HotmailAcquired by Microsoft in late 1997, Hotmail is still the largest Webmail service worldwide--but of late it has been losing marketshare, while Google's Gmail has enjoyed percentage growth in the double digits. Hotmail went through countless UI changes over the years, but it never quite seemed to be a priority for Microsoft. In the summer of 2012, Microsoft replaced it with a new free email account, Outlook.com, promising a cleaner look that's better suited to tablets and smartphones. Can Outlook.com wrest email users away from Gmail? That's the plan.
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Strengthen Organizational Agility with the Latest Advances in Case Management
- Rising to the challenge of RMORSA - leveraging existing capabilities and building new ones
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Desktop and Application Virtualization Best Practices