About UBM TechWeb's
Sponsored Content Program
UBM TechWeb -- parent to the tech industry's most popular editorial brands such as InformationWeek, Dark Reading, Dr. Dobbs, Network Computing, and BYTE -- offers advertisers, sponsors, and partners, many different tools for targeting specific audiences with messages about their products and services. For example, our targeted advertising (ie: "banner ads"), whitepapers, webcasts, and virtual events, have all proven to be very successful vehicles in helping providers of technology products and services, to achieve their messaging objectives.
In 2011, UBM TechWeb added a Sponsored Content Program to the set of tools that its partners can draw upon in an effort to get their messages across to information technology professionals.
On a daily basis, our editors receive more third party article submissions than they can count. However, as a matter of policy, the various UBM TechWeb sites usually turn down such submissions, on the grounds that they could potentially interfere with our editorial neutrality and objectivity. In the case of whitepapers and other forms of content that can be found on our sites and that may have been authored by UBM TechWeb's sponsors and advertisers, the sources of those assets and documents are clearly disclosed so as not to confuse them with the content that's fairly and objectively authored by our editors and writers.
Largely adhering to the same rules of disclosure, our Sponsored Content Program offers UBM TechWeb's partners a means for publishing third party-authored articles to our sites. In order for such submissions to be published, the sources of those submissions must be clearly displayed, along with a link to this statement, and a disclosure that the content does not represent the opinions or views of UBM TechWeb or its editors. Disclosures are also made wherever the third party content is being promoted as well. For example, wherever a list of such submissions might appear near our editorial content. Finally, that content cannot be promoted using the same automated listings or feeds that are used to promote our editorial content. For example, in a listing of news stories or in an RSS feed.
For more information on how to participate in UBM TechWeb's Sponsored Content program, please write to SponsoredContent@TechWeb.com or visit and complete the Contact Me form on CreateYourNextCustomer.com.
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Start Your Big Data Journey
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- Smarter Mobile Security: Securing BYOD
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook