You don't have to be at your desk to get the latest tech news, insights, and opinions from InformationWeek. You can take InformationWeek with you, on your cell phone, in e-mail, in Facebook, on Twitter, or in video -- wherever you go, and whatever media type you prefer, there we are.
And Don't Forget Our Other Facebook Pages:
Follow our other Twitter Feeds:
- InformationWeek SMB
- InformationWeek Government
- Mobile Wars
- Network Computing
- Plug Into The Cloud
- Tablet Wars
- CCO, David Berlind (dberlind)
- Editor-at-Large, Paul McDougall (PaulMcDougall)
- Networking Editor, Mike Fratto (mfratto)
- Senior Editor, Nicholas Hoover (iweeknick)
- VP, Editorial Director, Fritz Nelson (fnelson)
- Business Editor, Andrew Conry-Murray (InfoWeek_Andrew)
- No Jitter Editor, Eric Krapf (ehkrapf)
Several of our editors also have Twitter accounts:
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue