Stories From The Issue Of » January 03, 2005
Outlook 2005: A Strong Foundation
Companies will make the most of IT investments, aiming to boost information access, collaboration, and revenue.
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Stay Agile: Change Is Always Ahead
- Chris Murphy Business Technology: Put These Words Out Of Our Misery
- Herbert W. Lovelace Secret CIO: Business Savvy Is Key To IT Success
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Looking Ahead And Looking Back
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: ThinkPad Quality Should Continue Under Lenovo
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users