Stories From The Issue Of » January 10, 2005
IBM's new strategy promises business-process innovation.
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Get Ready, Get Set ... Stop!
- Bob Evans Business Technology: A Trip To The Woodshed For Serving Tainted Spam
- John Soat IT Confidential: The FCC, VoIP, And Spyware--Oh, My!
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: No Magic In Grid Computing
- Wes Melling Smart Advice: Involve Non-IT Peers In Long-Term IT Planning
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center