Stories From The Issue Of » January 13, 2003
Business-intelligence tools have a new mission: evaluating all aspects of a company's business
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: IT's Role Remains As Strong As Ever
- Bob Evans Business Technology: A New Model For Global Business
- Carl Zetie See Spot Run
- John Soat IT Confidential: Lotusphere Won't Be The Same Without Al
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Powerline Networking Comes Of Age
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Check Financial Pulse Of Your Partners
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay