Stories From The Issue Of » January 21, 2013
= Member Content
- Offensive Cybersecurity: Theory and Reality
Can you -- and should you -- strike back at attackers? It's a complex question with ethical, legal, technical and practical considerations.
- 4 Steps For Proactive Cybersecurity
Tired of having malware punch you in the face? The time's not right to hit back, but here are moves to make now.
- CIO Profiles: John Tonnison Of Tech Data
Big data is nothing new, notes this CIO.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue