Stories From The Issue Of » January 28, 2008
Cisco's Emerging Collaboration Strategy
More than just a way to eliminate some face to face meetings, collaboration technology ranging from wikis to pricey telepresence systems will reignite productivity, says John Chambers.
Blueprint For Application Performance Management
Managing performance of Web services-based applications requires new tools.
Special Report: CIOs UncensoredVirtual Lifesaver
In health care, more efficient use of IT can translate directly into better patient care; virtualization helped Christus Health boost that equation.
By George Conklin, CIO, Mitch Lawrence, lead application analyst, and Mark Middleton, and Mark Middleton, system director of IT architecture for Christus Health
The Move From Physical To Virtual
Transplace's virtual infrastructure did more than cut costs; it allowed the transportation management services company to maintain 24/7 functionality, hosting, availability, and reliability for its customers.
By Vincent Biddlecombe, CTO, Transplace
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Big Brother? AT&T Filtering Plan Just A Big Mistake
- Jacquelyn Barretta CIOs Uncensored: The Cause Effect: Motivated Workers
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users