Stories From The Issue Of » January 30, 2006
Google doesn't broadcast its strategic plans. Here are eight critical areas where its decisions will shape the industry.
Forget Cool--Reliability Reigns At Games
100,000 hours of testing and 500 what-if scenarios later, Olympics IT managers are ready for the games to begin
PERSONAL TECH GUIDE
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Google, Microsoft: Go Behind The Curtain
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Industry Changes Lead To Difficult Choices
- John Soat IT Confidential: Apocalypse Now, Or Is It Low-Level EMFs?
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue