Stories From The Issue Of » February 01, 2010
Breaking Point: 2010 State Of Enterprise Storage Survey
The recession doesn't seem to have put a damper on the growth of enterprise data and storage needs. Too bad our infrastructures aren't keeping pace.
How Text Analytics Drive Customer Insight
Companies such as JetBlue have used it to mine e-mails and other customer feedback for insight.
Global CIO: Salesforce.com CEO Benioff On IT Scams And Cloud Power
In Part 2 of our Salesforce.com analysis, Benioff describes the power of the cloud and proves it with his company's incredibly lean IT infrastructure.
By Bob Evans
- Down To Business: Oracle v. Rimini Has Huge Ramifications
by Rob Preston
- Practical Analysis: IT Managers Have Had Enough
by Art Wittmann
- Oracle Outlines Post Merger Roadmap
- Microsoft To Launch Pennies-Per-Hour Azure Cloud Service Monday
- Cisco Offers Open Telepresence Standard
- Talend Enters Master Data Managment Arena
- Voltaire Intros 40 Gigabit Switch
- Apple iPad Promises Media Revolution
- Netezza Intros Entry Level Data Warehouse Appliance
- More News
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center