Stories From The Issue Of » February 09, 2004
New Claim Game
Insurance companies want doctors to bypass clearinghouses and submit claims directly. The move could cut costs and complexities from the system.
UPS slashed the time it takes to determine the least-expensive route from months to days to hours and wants to make that information available in real time
Break-the-mold diversification is taking on a new urgency as companies look to serve the needs of their customers
- Big Bet On Customer Loyalty
- Programming Basics
- In Short: Oracle Releases Database 10g
- In Short: CRM Investments Pay Off, Survey Says
- In Short: Tools Help Find Data
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Just What Is Your Business?
- Bob Evans Business Technology: People, Processes, Tech--We Have It All
- John Soat IT Confidential: The Internet Giveth--And Taketh Away
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Technology Tackles Problem Gambling
- Jim Nash Best Of Listening Post
- David Post, Bradford C. Brown On The Horizon: Who's Best To Manage Internet Plumbing?
- Parry Aftab The Privacy Lawyer: Balancing Act For Security And Privacy Issues
- The Advisory Council Smart Advice: Under-Promise And Over-Deliver On ERP Projects
- Carl Zetie Focus On Driving, Not Doing Business Via A Handheld
- Letters To The Editor
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue