Stories From The Issue Of » February 15, 2010
Virtualization Management: Time To Get Serious
IT teams are in for trouble if they don’t focus more on managing virtual environments, especially as virtualization moves beyond servers.
New Platforms Go Beyond Smartphones
They go by a variety of names: netbooks, smartbooks, mobile Internet devices, and booklets. Here's what you need to consider in evaluating these next-gen mobile platforms.
How To Protect Your Company In The Cloud
A well-crafted service-level agreement and exit strategy are essential as you engage with cloud computing providers.
Global CIO: Apple's Steve Jobs Torpedoes Another Stale Business Model
Jobs and the iPad are revolutionizing the book business while picking a big fight with Amazon. What can you learn?
By Bob Evans
Download the entire February 15 issue of InformationWeek, distributed in an all-digital format as part of our Green Initiative
We will plant a tree for each of the first 5,000 downloads.
- Rob Preston Down To Business: No One Owns Market Leadership
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay