Stories From The Issue Of » February 16, 2004
RFID chips have the potential to produce huge amounts of information. How will companies recognize valuable data and avoid getting buried by what they don't need?
The closer RFID gets to consumers, the hotter privacy issues become
- In Short: AmberPoint Sets Service Levels
- In Short: Microsoft To Tie IM With Conferencing
- Smarter Patient Care
- In Short: Cognos Tightens Financial App Links
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: RFID Passes The Mom Test
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Keep Apps Simple As Possible, No Simpler
- Michael Friedenberg Productivity Grows, And So Does Our Stress Level
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Juniper Deal Harkens Back To Bubbles Past
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Successful Updates Despite Very Slow Connections
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Tips For Turning IT From Cost Center To Profit Center
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users