Stories From The Issue Of » February 17, 2003
Prove It Or Lose It
To protect market share and fend off Linux, Microsoft is betting the house on Windows Server 2003 and its beefed-up services
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Looking For A Little Bit Of Security
- Carl Zetie The Myth of Messaging
- Chris Murphy IT Confidential: Business Intelligence Meets Daytime TV
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Will IT's Walter Mitty Step Up?
- Bob Evans Business Technology: A Simple Solution To Government Waste
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay