Stories From The Issue Of » February 25, 2008
PCI And The Circle Of Blame
Who's responsible for the security of credit card data? From retailers to auditors to card brands, the first order of business is self preservation--and that costs all of us.
The Road To Making BI Available To Everyone
For BI to go mainstream, it will take a lot of creative thinking and collaboration between the business and IT.
CIOs Uncensored: Security Smarts
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory's defense-in-depth strategy involves seven layers of security.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability