Stories From The Issue Of » February 28, 2005
Designed To Cut Time
Cost pressures and other factors are forcing the apparel industry to modernize its technology
EMC Wants Your Data
Information-life-cycle management is at the heart of the powerhouse storage vendor's new strategy. Now comes the hard part: keeping buyers satisfied.
No Strings Attached
Software vendors are just starting to dream up the applications that will leverage third- and fourth-generation wireless technology.
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Let Punishment Fit The Crime
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Security, Microsoft, And High-Stakes Poker
- John Soat IT Confidential: Distinctions: Patents, Spyware, Spam's Cost
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Getting The Grunge Out Of Your PC
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Telecommuting A Boon With Proper Safeguards And Training
- Lou Bertin The Observer: Adjust Expectations To Maintain Greatness
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue