Stories From The Issue Of » March 06, 2006
CA's alive with new people, products, and practices, but old habits--and impressions--die hard.
Oracle Security Under Scrutiny
As the number of vulnerabilities in its products grows, Oracle is on the defensive.
PERSONAL TECH GUIDE
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Oh, CA: Don't Let Change Dull Your Edge
- From Our Blog
- John Soat IT Confidential: (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, And Software
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center