Stories From The Issue Of » March 08, 2010
Global CIO: BP's Extraordinary Transformation Led By CIO Dana Deasy
BP CEO Tony Hayward told top managers the company had become a "serial underperformer." Here's how CIO Dana Deasy and the IT teams answered the challenge.
Opportunities, Challenges Of UC In Healthcare
Unified communications can solve some of the unique challenges faced by healthcare centers. We help CIOs make the business case.
PPM Gets Your Projects In Line
Project portfolio management is more about process and behavior than tools.
Global CIO Quick Take: Cisco TelePresence Shaping Next-Gen Hotels
TelePresence suites help Starwood Hotels innovate today and be relevant to the tech-immersed business travelers of tomorrow.
By Bob Evans
- SAP, Sybase Release Joint Mobile Apps
- Twitter Drops MySQL For Cassandra
- GSA Shifts Cloud Computing Strategy
- NYC Orders Data Center Consolidation
- IBM Unveils eX5 Servers
- HP Unveils EliteBook 2740p Laptop
- Apple Asks Court To Ban Google Phones
- Citrix, Carpathia Launch XenServer Cloud Service
- RSA: Microsoft Tries To Turn Shady Internet Trustworthy
- Another Botnet Gets Dismantled, But This Time With Arrests
- RSA: Google, PayPal, Equifax, Others Form Open Identity Exchange
- HIMSS: Meaningful Use Goes Over The Top
- Can A Little Gray Box Virtualize The Desktop?
- More News
- Art Wittmann Practical Analysis: Are You Neglecting Your WAN?
This Week's Issue