Stories From The Issue Of » March 10, 2008
What's Next For India?
India's IT industry wants to be known foremost for innovation, not low costs. It's still got a long way to go.
Want To Expand Overseas? Take A Fast PoP To China
CIOs looking to set up shop in the East don't have to look much further than the West. Carriers and experts weigh in on establishing a presence in Asia.
TECH ROAD MAP
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Rhetoric Can't Stop The Reality Of Global Business
- John Soat CIOs Uncensored: Big Transition, Big Role, Big Thinker
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay