Stories From The Issue Of » March 13, 2006
IBM Eyes 50,000-Plus Indian Employees
And they're doing high-level work. Look at last week's decision to consolidate SOA work in Bangalore.
Impact Of Consumer Technology Hits Business World
Consumer technologies such as MP3 players, DVD drives, cell phones, and instant messaging are driving the innovation agenda. It's time for companies to stop ignoring or restricting personal tech and instead tap into that energy.
What Google Search Reveals About Us
Billions of search terms can paint a detailed picture. But who gets to see it?
PERSONAL TECH GUIDE
- Rob Preston Down To Business: When Fighting The Good Fight Isn't Worth It
- John Soat IT Confidential: You Always Hurt The Ones You Love/Hate
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: How To Safely Add Or Replace A Hard Drive
- Community Feedback
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center