Stories From The Issue Of » March 16, 2009
Why 'Unified' Is The Hot New Idea For Data Centers
It's time to think about running your IP and storage networks together. And Cisco's not the only one that thinks so.
The $200-Million-A-Day Man: Our New Federal CIO
With his staggering federal IT budget, Vivek Kundra needs to address these six crucial questions.
By Bob Evans
IT Project Triage (And Why Skippy Must Die)
Howard's rules for which projects to kill, which to preserve, and how to live to fight another day.
By Howard Anderson
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay