Stories From The Issue Of » March 23, 2009
- Can Enterprise Social Networking
With no hard ROI metrics, companies are looking for other ways to measure value.
Recession Takes A Bite Out Of Pay-For-Performance Outsourcing
The downturn is making it harder for companies to tie outsourcing to broader goals than basic cost cutting.
Readers Weigh In On Biggest Obstacles To Business Success
Applications are important, but what IT really needs is more business direction.
Global CIO: The Excellent Opportunity Facing CIOs
CIOs today are in the perfect position to lead the next wave of customer-centric business evolution.
By Bob Evans
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook