Stories From The Issue Of » March 28, 2011
Why Cybersecurity Partnerships Matter
The public and private sectors must collaborate in new ways to ward off dangerous threats to critical systems and IT infrastructure.
How Wall Street Works With The Feds
Banks and other financial firms learn to share sensitive cybersecurity information with federal agencies.
For True UC, Remember Smartphones
IT's been pushing UC and mobility initiatives on separate tracks. But if either is to realize its full potential, CIOs must make integration a priority.
- Global CIO: Saving Lives And Changing The World Via NPower
by Bob Evans
- Down To Business: Don't Dismiss The iPad And Other Tablets As Just Hype
by Rob Preston
- Legal Matters: When It Comes To Enterprise Software, It's The Contract, Stupid
by Kenneth J. Richard
- Practical Analysis: HP's Vision, Lawyer Meddling Aside
by Art Wittmann
- Secret CIO: Software Licensing: There's Gotta Be A Better Way
by John McGreavy
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue