Stories From The Issue Of » March 31, 2003
India has had an edge in IT outsourcing--which it plans to keep. But it's facing new competition in the United States and abroad
Microsoft In Every Pot
Vendor aims for relevance in the era of pervasive computing
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Some See A Monster, Others See Success
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Downturn Hits IT Services Hard
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Wireless Advice: Let's Get On With It
- John Soat IT Confidential: Old Europe Or New: Can Tech Take Sides?
- Herbert W. Lovelace Secret CIO: This Layoff Pays For Everyone Involved
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay