Stories From The Issue Of » April 04, 2005
Will Nice(r) Sell?
For a maker of customer-centric software, Siebel hasn't been customer-friendly. Its new CEO is working to change that.
Five business-technology leaders in the auto industry talk about their challenges
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Transform Or Be Tragically Late
- Bob Evans Business Technology: 'There Is No Darkness But Ignorance'
- John Soat IT Confidential: The Woodstock Of IT And Taxes At Deadline
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Look To Novell's Open Enterprise Server As Migration Path From NetWare
- Lou Bertin The Observer: Simplicity And Sound Execution Still Carry The Day
- Rebecca Wettemann Trendspotting: Maximizing Your On-Demand ROI
This Week's Issue