Stories From The Issue Of » April 07, 2003
Safe At Sea
Private industry takes the lead with technology to secure the nation's ports
The PC Factor
Wireless data capabilities may bring a major change in the way businesses use PCs and in their design. But it probably won't spur a spending boom.
- John Soat IT Confidential: Ah, Spring! Love, Basketball, And Taxes
- William Schaff Taking Stock: First Data Reaches For A Star
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Let's Remake Future, Not Relive The Past
- Fred Langa, Fred Langa Langa Letter: Your Next PC: Legacy Free?
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Block Or Accept Mail, You Decide
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay